The Greens’ Staff Charter
- We are proud to be an inclusive community where we value diversity, respect disabilities and special education needs and are committed to eliminate all forms of discrimination through a commitment to anti-oppressive practice
- We strive to offer a curriculum that engages our learners and provides opportunities for social and academic growth
- We respect all members of our community and recognise that as a cohesive team we are far stronger than as a group of individuals
- We strive to create the best provision we can for our pupils and our colleagues. This provision has the highest standards of safeguarding and health and safety entwined in everything that it does.
- We reflect on our practice not to attribute blame but to improve our practice and the provision we offer
- We ensure that all members of our community have a voice
- We always model the behaviour we expect from our pupils
- We put the well-being of all members of our community at the forefront of everything we do.
- We will always communicate with respect, fairness and compassion
- We will always share our knowledge and experience with other colleagues as well as support them in their roles
his page is awaiting content